How RecallChek Home Appliance Recall Monitoring Works
During your home inspection, we will write down the make and model numbers of your built-in appliances like the fridge, stove, water heater and HVAC system.
Prevent fire and safety hazards and achieve peace of mind by arming your home with RecallChek.
Why Your Home needs RecallChek
RecallChek is the first service for consumer recalls in the United States. Since 1972, Americans have been protected from dangerous items in their home by law. If a product is found to be faulty, the manufacturer must recall the item and fix it for free.
The problem with this legal protection is enforcing it. The guarantee exists, but it is up to the consumer to monitor potential hazards and look for recalls. There is an online database, but you would have to wade through nearly 200 million recalled items to find your specific appliance.
With RecallChek service, if an appliance has been recalled you will be alerted within 48 hours and the process will begin to replace your item. You don’t have to lift a finger, RecallChek monitors your home for you and facilitates comfort and convenience in your home.
The Benefits of RecallChek Home Appliance Recall Monitoring
• A complete recall report for all home systems within 48 hours
• Immediate alert if your appliance has been recalled
• 24/7 online inventory in case of loss
• Recall protection for life
• Update home appliances at any time
• Exclusive offers on home products and services
• Dedicated customer service staff to assist with free in-home repairs
• Monthly maintenance tips for every home owner